give me a reason...

Sunday, September 30, 2007

*ficklefly

OK! this is gonna be a jump here and there post, because im feeling rather fickle. Maybe i've got that ADHD like the jolene in that show awhile ago, parental guidance. no link.

anyway, let me introduce you to one of the little kids that drive me half mad every saturday. she may be cute and adorable and all innocent looking with her hiding behind her minnie mouse. But believe me, she packs a punch when she darts around the room and refuses to play the short dumb line of notes that i just taught her although she obviously knows how to. she flips her book around more efficiently than a bee and demands that i teach her stuff that she won't be able to do, then decides i was right and flips to an even more difficult page. just watching her dart about makes me feel all old, and probably 40. talk about premature aging.

which explains why i need food to stop myself from feeling woozy. 've been feeling abit hypoglycaemic/faint these 2 days. mum claims it's from lack of eating. what does she think i am, bulimic? i've been eating like a pig la. so anyway, she thinks i have an ED and decides to stuff me with food over the weekend.

we went to minotti @ raffles this afternoon, have always loved it there! one of the waiters was kinda cute. he's ITALIEN :) i think. HA

my sister's fat fingers and my scallop lovely pasta



Dad's pasta was to-die-for, though you probably can't see the "KUEH"looking raviolis cause they're in that heavenly cheese sauce :)

my soffiato! choc choc, even on a bad day, this will make my day right again (i lost my newly bought butterfly side of the earring :( oh well, i'll wear the one side on it's own TRENDY ok?)

Don't know what's this called.was dad's dessert. looks like dog food, but tastes superb


was super amused by this dress.. thought i looked like a pastry chef! :P

and as usual when i try stuff, im too lazy to remove my jeans.

SO, my PLAN for this 2nd week of my holidays.

2words. ROT and exercise like mad.

this position is gonna be repeated countless times this week. but I LIKE

LASTLY, check out this article!! now you wanna be bulimic don'tcha.

OKOK, lastly lastly.

just SUDDENLY felt like posting this picture. OLD OLD

just wanted simmy to know that im praying for you all the time girlfriend! and i'm missing you LOADS. please do superbly for your A's thn i'll keep on meeting you and hang out and spend time that's been lost from these 2 years! i'm missing the times where i see you everyday, and do so much with you. and those phonecalls, not forgetting boy"trouble" talks, and laughing at our mums together! <3













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home