give me a reason...

Friday, August 31, 2007

*allmasheduptogether,cozimtoolazy

It's been the most boring-est week ever, 'cause im having my attachments. the week seems to crawl by at a painfully slow pace while the rest of the world seems very detached from me.somehow. i don't have the energy to even turn on my lappie and type a new entry!
I WANT my FREEDOM AND ENERGY BACK! *continues whining*
but then being on this attachment has given insight to this whole different new side that i never thought i'd encounter before.

PICTURES!only.& a little words.


FRIDAY 310807!
meet up w my 2 dearies!omg,i miss this two girls oh so much! it was so nice just to spend time w them although it was just for the night :) :)


and i finally found the night mode on my phone!bleah. oh well, we have oldfashion-ed looking photos still.... and you 2 girls still look pretty!!!


THURSDAYverylongago240807
we're bringin' sexy legs back!

my fave pic :)


so unglam,yet still so gorgeous


Don't ask THANKS


NYDC's latest cake addition, the pig sand cake! tastes exactly like human feet :P



Sky in this pic is so pretty! and so is my tall sis..



self timers don't do the justice


was happy tanning,burnt now



the view from the top


MTVstyle-d...NOT



the ribbon just didnt go.



FRIDAY 250807
AT the nice tree pavilion!


omg.2 retards


add 1 more to the 2 :)
I HAVE GORGEOUS PRETTY GIRL-FRIENDS!hahaha
it's the same both inside and out!
attachments to end
attachments to end
attachments to end
attachments to end
attachments to end
attachments to end
attachments to end
attachments to end
attachments to end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home