give me a reason...

Thursday, September 27, 2007

*world'sonlyforeverroundforthosewith$$

OHMYFREAKINGGOODNESS
AM FREAKING BROKE NOW
no more splurging
on food
on all my lovely earrings
on clothes
everymonth i swear not to spend
but i always do
why do i not have the determination to listen to the sensible side of me
i think shopping makes my endorphin level escalate
gives me this sense of elation that cannot be explained
jolene is screwed now till she gets her pay
don't ask her out to shop anymore
visits to gym VERY welcome
need to work of the consequences of food splurging
BLAH. perhaps rotting time at home now has come too
more time to read
the books i've neglected for so long
his word
set my goals

till my pay comes :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home