give me a reason...

Saturday, September 22, 2007

*torn

MY ATTACHMENTS ARE OVER!!!!
im so happy i could keep jumping till i create a crater in the earth. :) :)
so anyway, im free for the next 3 weeks on every single freaking day! and i don't have to rise up before the sun rises! YEAH! i'm also gona start on my new "fitness" plan. i SWEAR im gonna go run everyday. I'll try?
and i'm gonna bake.
and i'm gonna practise my piano.
and i'm gonna.... i'm gonna..

whatever. bottom line of this post is .. im elated :)




my sis was trying to imitate the way my father stood :) they are like the clowns of my family... we were stuck outside my aunt's house 'cause she was at NTUC

ATTACHMENT PICS-the miserable attempt at camwhoring


i look constipated.omg

stef, you look like how you always look. my attempt to kill people with my eyes failed.



introducing stef's chicken pie! she ate like the same thing for like 5days straight or smth! and we made the whole tearoom smell or that chaotar thing. :P

BPP with LALA! OEI sis! you're taking forever to send me the pics i've resorted to "koping" from your blog. for more pics refer to La's blog. :)


we swear he did this himself! i can't believe im spose to "look up" to him! HAHHAAH


so we copied him. to much better effect :)



pretty pretty. wanna wear a cheongsam and be a china girl.RIGHT..


toohungryforwords.


we're not weird.not THAT weird.


LOVE this 2 monsters. both are pokemons of some sort.im the only human :) :)


TALL SIS :) why ar, i always love the photos i take with you. i think you're prettiness radiates throughout the whole photo.
time to sleep! i love my pig holiday life.
***********************************
something i came across that really amuses me..
i am NOT romantic. atleast i don't think so. HAHHAHAHAHA
J: Easy to have fun with
O: EXTREMELY easy to fall in love with
L: One of the most romantic people
E: Have beautiful eyes
N: Good bf/gf (eh DED!LOOK! another prove your point wrong thing:P)
E: Have beautiful eyes
"Does your name fit you? "
A: Fun to be around with
B: Loves to make people laugh
C: Really fall in love with
D: Is a great dancer
E: Have beautiful eyes
F: People get wild and crazy to adoreyou
G: Dont like people to tell you whatto do
H: Easy to fall in love with
I: Love to laugh
J: Easy to have fun with
K: Really silly
L: One of the most romantic people
M: Make people laugh
N: Good bf/gf
O: EXTREMELY easy to fall in love with
P: Popular with all types of people
Q: A hypocrite
R: Can kick your ass
S: Lives life for fun
T: Great Kisser
U: Gets blamed for everything
V: Not judgmental
W: Very broad minded
X: Drop dead gorgeous
Y: Loved by everybody
Z: Lives life for fun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home