give me a reason...

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

*todaythemoonshineth

my 1st official at home day this holidays! many more to come i hope :) my temp job agent called me today again, to ask if i could work, but im so lazy i don't feel like working. my mum says im wasting time sitting at home and rotting. but i WANT TO sit at home and rot, and be able to go out and stuff! sometimes, i think my mum only thinks about money. but i guess she's trying to teach me the importance of earning your own cash, and how "hard" it is to bring home cash. oh well! that's why i teach piano on saturdays! if i had a choice, i wouldnt wanna endure that four yearold, and that idiot that doesnt practice. it's like torture sitting there and having to listen to that awful playing. i bet my piano teacher use to feel the same way towards me too!
ok, im ranting, but i have to rant. sometimes, ok , alot of sometimes.
so anyway, today was mid autumn festival, and my tall sis, and my biological sis, and me, all went back to revisit our childhood days together! :)

Oreo stacko!


MY CHEESECAKE! don't laugh at the patches. he's just balding alittle :)




she adds her own choc chips!


we're eating snake eggs! (tang yuans actually)



paddlepop candlewax




felicia!


we figured the proper way to carry lanterns while you walked was to spin it upside down, round and round.




you're supposed to admire the moon aren't you!


BURN!BURN!


meet the new gerrard and team :)



our mini campfire, proudly lit by estella,felicia,&jolene, with the help of many dead leaves.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home