give me a reason...

Friday, September 14, 2007

*stef'sbdaypics

What's a birthday without food?:) stef would cry.
THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!! in white!

i like this group photo


they're all colourful and nice!



genie!




artsy shot by genie's cam


unglam unglam. HAHA
****************************************
OK! blogger is killing me cause it cant upload my photos properly, and i gave up doing a collage. stef i'll do one for you next time with all the PRETTY faces of YOU! :)
went threading today and i realised that little india really looks like india. ok. i feel as if my brain is not working, so maybe i should stop.
results suck. but gg out with la and heng made me feel all that better. whatever. ***** that lian* woman, and also most probably i didnt study as hard this sem. but thank God that i passed everything.
=S
ONEMORE WEEK OF ATTACHMENT!
ONEMORE WEEK TO FREEDOM!!! :)
then i can SHOUT TO HELL with attachments
im having second thoughts about being a nurse. im gonna start looking at all my alternatives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home