give me a reason...

Monday, August 20, 2007

*sluggish

HAPPY (technically now belated) Birthday to my TALL SIS :) :) you're legally blonde!
sorry this post came up late. just didnt get the chance to log into stupid blogger that keeps giving the tech dummy me problems. i had this collage done in advance and was planning to post it up on your birthday. BUT....

anw, im now so jealous that your papers are over. bleah....
THIS thursday!or friday! are we tanning? or shall we go sweat it out.
oh yah! and you must do the dare i ask you to do ok? if i decide to make you do it :P

OK! gota go study for my LAST PAPER now :) :) what am i even doing on my computer?
oh man, it's so tedious to study that i don't even feel like studying. it's like 3-in-1. mental, maternal and paeds. which smart aleck came up with the idea of putting all 3 components together? I&%*&%$&$#^(*&^
till when they hated exams are over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home