give me a reason...

Thursday, August 14, 2008

*PaisleyPlease

today's nursing science 5 paper was quite brilliant, which made me happy.
so now i shall be hardworking and blog!

days spent just bumming around with my tall sis are happy days!

did you know, paisley is just a name for a pattern/cloth? i wanna use paisley for my tube dress project thing! :)

This cafe situated at central is awesome!
it's pretty, pink, old hollywood glamour-fied, and just absolutely quaint! i'll definately go back there with a novel and read my day away alone :)

lala has this thing with chandeliers

(actually, i like pretty lights too, but i'll just push all the blame to lala)


honey ginger chai latte.



hey tall sis! you taught me well, check out my PS-ing skills! :)



FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD!!
indian summer above, and as you like it(twelfth night!) at the bottom

she's excited by all the food

this was our free show while we were eating.

seriously why did he have to stand like that while waiting for the traffic!



what's she studying so intensely?


oh , a hot guy of course :)

WE WANT TO BE HEARD!

& we proceeded to try imitating the very pretty pictures on the wall.

audrey hepburn failure number 1

some pretty woman failure number 2

the iconic audrey hepburn imitations! i even made us black and white! :)

more picture charades

she's HUNGRY!hehehe



the shadow of you and me :)

we are mushrooms! we dance in the rain! the lamp has legs.

I LOVE STAYING AT HOME AND JUST WALKING AIMLESSLY AROUND MY HOME, AND DOING WEIRD RANDOM THINGS WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT. :) i knew i was introverted deep inside :) seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home