give me a reason...

Monday, July 21, 2008

*I'd rather dance, I'd rather dance than talk with you


this picture has nothing to do with the following entry, i just liked it
alot when i saw it on postsecret. imagine this stuck on someone's window by
their other half! so simple yet so meaningful :)


time and time again, i've said i'll distance myself.
time and time again, i've failed.
time and time again, we've grown closer.
time and time again, we've drifted apart.
time and time again, we've acted ignorant.
time and time again, we've pretended to be too busy to talk.
time and time again, we've called only to leave a missed call.
time and time again, we talk about the future.
time and time again, we've been selfish.
time and time again, i tell myself that it wouldn't be possible.
time and time again, i tell myself i wouldnt be happy.
time and time again, i like the time spent.
time and time again, i tell myself that this can't go on.
time and time again has gone on for a few years.
this time i'm going to do it for real.
no more caving-in.
no more being the first to take initiative.
if you can't be bothered why should i even be.
even if you bothered, perhaps i can't be bothered no more.
it's too tiring to think, to wait, to wonder.
time and time again, i'll start anew.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home