give me a reason...

Saturday, August 09, 2008

*red&white

well, i guess happy birthday singapore?
im not gonna wear red today. but i might wear white.

on a brighter note, im so proud of myself for running/walking 12 km this morning! it was to the treetop walk thing. and my dad so brilliantly parked at the carpark that was way far away, so it was 12km to the place and back. my sis and I went ahead of our parents and went all the way there and back. when we were back we went to the car to look for our parents hoping that they'll be there ( cz they'll most likely give up halfway and go back to the car - and the both of us didnt bring our hp with us) but they werent there. so we hung around the park sat on ant-conquered benches. FINALLY after what seemed like forever, we saw our parents near the car and waving madly at us. apparently they took a taxi back to where our car was, from a main road. me and sis were like WHAT you guys just woke us up freaking early in the morning, didnt want to bring us to eat breakfast then made us trek/jog 12km back and forth while you guys only did like less than half of our route. they take taxi back somemore.

and you can actually trek to bukit timah nature reserve from mac ritchie. like 7 or 8 km or something. maybe my sis and i should try that next time.

now my left foot has blisters and i reckon i won't be wearing shoes for awhile.
OH I LOVE MY HAVS.

shall watch fireworks later :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home