give me a reason...

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

*oh happy day!


IM HORRIBLY, TERRIBLY, SUPERBLY, BROKE!!!!!!


on a brighter note, when i decided not to go out and instead went to have lunch of teochew porridge with stef and chestnut - sidetrack, i love eating at these shophouses thing now, i've decided that chi chi cafes/places that make you pay much more than you should really pay are overated and that good food shouldnt make you shell out so much. - so i arrived home early.

upon opening the letter box, there was the big envelope that was containing my dress that caught my eye. then i went up the lift, and lo and behold, the postman was outside my house with a huge parcel. MY BAGS! :) hoho. so my online shopping came on the same day and i just love the feeling of when my stuff come. i hate the waiting.


so as a result to all my shopping, i have decided that i shall now fully and officially start and comply to the pact i made with stef,

I SHALL NOT ONLINE SHOP UNTIL AFTER ATTACHMENT AND PRCP ENDS.

oh, the dread. why did i make this pact? imagine spring end season sales. :(

i shall not think about it. i'll just be contented come september and all the shows will start! than i'll be a lifeless on attachment nurse and watch shows go to work,exercise, repeat. no online shopping= saving money! :)


TOMORROW'S my MUMMY's BIRTHDAY!

gonna ride your wave someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home