give me a reason...

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

*fromupstairs

it's really annoying when your neighbour from upstairs are tearing up their floors and drilling the marble tiles up or something! my only escape is to plug my very awesome creative earphones in and drown the noise out with my TV serials.


and to think i took the day off to complete my assignment! how to with the noise, and no inspiration! RAHH


and it's napfa later on in the afternoon, since i can't jump for nuts, i think i might have a high chance of ending up with a bronze.

the things poly does to you:

-makes you grow fat

-makes you super unfit physically


and lastly,
HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY

TO MY DEAREST "FATHER"

don't be too upset, always look at the brighter side of things aight?=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home