give me a reason...

Saturday, August 11, 2007

*rollo'bread

As usual, i've been super lazy. BUT NOW, school's out! (well, not exactly, but still) :) but i'm still happy. no classes = happy me (i don't mind studying by myself, really.)



so i went to the parade. this year's fun pack was like the best out of all the years i've been so far! and the part where they showed the apaches was cool. otherwise, it was fairly boring. after 18 years of living on this earth, i guess the novelty of the whole thing wears thin. so.... we started CAM WHORING :) my brilliant camera as always died. 'cause somehow, whenever i want to use it, the batteries are not charged. it even did that FREEZE and refuse to close thing that sammie's cam did the last time haha (speaking of which, side track abit, SAMMIE, where are the photos? you've still yet to send them to me you dum dum :P) so my constant source of entertainment through the parade was mainly laughing at the motivators in my sector. they made such big fools of themselves! i don't even know why they are neccessary. see the blue guy in the picture. he was the funniest! PICTURE, this guy waving the flag rapidly but without a smile. instead, a pained look was on his face, as if either the flag weighed a thousand pounds or he found it very difficult to stand. he even blew bubbles using the gun thing with a pained expression. omg. i kept on laughing. i call him the pained guy. so i was entertaining myself and everything around me was funny and engaging.EXCEPT for the parade. i totally tuned out at the mass dance part. zzzzzzzzzzzz


so on friday. the LAST DAY OF THE SCHOOL TERM OF THIS SEMESTER :)
i went to eat mad jack's! i ADORE the fish n chips. though it still can't be compared to the greenwood one. but, i've been craving for fish n chips since since, like forever.
then believe or not. i've actually started to study psychology! studied with mr im-taller-thn-you-by-24.5cm. yes i checked. i couldnt believe my eyes either. im gonna GROWGROWGROW.ihope. :P was fun talking nonsense,n catching up. if i get hooked onto GTA only one person will be responsible for it.trust me. no prizes for the correct ans! but i still can't control my man in the game properly.i died like twice within 20 mins. =X

saturday

and i finally know where this dumb street everyone's getting hyped up about is now! *smug grin* all thanks to my AUNT(old. haha old.) she refused to send me her CUTE picture with that spoon in her mouth. stupid girl. trust me you really look CUTE la :) anw,im so gonna go back to get more tiramisu! i seriously wish i was taller and bigger.that way the options in shopping will grow by alot. if only. BUT i should be thankful for everything i have and am now.. yes yes.

Off to watch ANTM!im hooked.

i feel like spreeing on wetseal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home