give me a reason...

Sunday, July 29, 2007

*direcircumstances

i thought my mouth hurting days were super over the day i removed my braces.
but NO! my mouth seems to be like balloon's rubber,or cling wrap,just a little cut,add in probably some good mouth bacteria,and the cut blossoms into a lovely ULCER.
i hate this little things that cause you so much pain,and make ur lips feel all swollen,not in a sexy runway model pouting way, but just a painfulway. GRRRR.
and all these pain just cause i chewed gum.
talking about gum, next time someone offers me one, i'll just have one and not multiple.
gum makes ur jaw tired for 2 days after straight, and makes you bite yourself, not so clever you'd say. i can't believe i bit myself 3 times either, and now, im the proud host of 3 irritably hurtful ulcers on my bottom lip.
we should be able to just peel them off and throw them away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home