give me a reason...

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

*bore me

YEAH! 18 years old now! she said, in response to me card. i won't go clubbing alot. i will go for alot of meetings. AHAHHAA. the only TOO INVOLVED friend i have :) but love her all the same. my tall friendly giant friend who always makes me feel short, without trying to. :)

on the other hand.
im losing all motivation to go to school. the only reason why i still go is because i know i have to go. and because of attendence, and my dear friends :)
why are all the lecturers these days so boring? tell me why why?
perhaps when i finish all my essays and when all the presentations are settled and when exams and attachment are all over, i'll start liking school again. But thn again, school is made up of exams, attachments, essays and presentation, and BORING lectures. omg.

i need to stop procrastinating
i need to stop being a pig.

what should i eat tmr? dimsum buffet?or sushi buffet? or should i go to both.
DIES!

im not gg to sch tmr. i think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home