give me a reason...

Sunday, June 01, 2008

*APPLETREE!

a random photo post! 'cause im wasting precious revision time doing nothing and watching super size me. IM SO GONNA DIE :(


sis,mushroom,me


pinocchio which my "uncle" made at subway. retard.


the 3 big monsters! sposedly studying
this totally nice starbucks person gave me this cup of whip cream with caramel! OMG i went up to whipped cream haven! NO don't tell me how many calories that caused me. i refuse to listen!
my BESTFRIEND :P at the steamboat place
the chin and tang sisters


WE BULLIED THE MUSHROOM INTO WEARING MY EARRINGS! :) i threatened it to be thrown off my bed if it didnt wear my earrings. so look hard enough and you'll spot the earrings. didnt know where his (i've decided it shall be a HE) ears were so i just poked them somewhere where ears should be!

COMMON TEST WEEK INDEED

please make this end FASTTT!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home