give me a reason...

Sunday, May 11, 2008

*finderskeepers

SO, today is mother's day!
i really appreciate and adore my MUMMY
, i really do, but i just don't like this day. shouldnt you take everyday to be thankful and to show love to your mother? not just today? so today, me and my sister made my mum angry by going home ourselves because we didnt want to eat lunch at the place my dad and mum were going. hahah making my mother angry is also because i love her ok? :P my sis and I also finally gave my mum the present we got her, we wanted to trick her into thinking we didnt get anything for her and that we didnt intend to ( haha, yes we are bad cheeky daughters). But she seemed really angry/and abit sad, so my sis gave it to her, and she smiled. i know we're bad.

IT's MAY! my fave month of the year, ok, 2nd fave, after december. but this only spells that common tests are nearer, and i really felt as if i have alot of catching up to do, when i attempted complete this NSL assignment, and i realised that i didnt know alot of the answers. which explains why im now revising my NS5 ( or before i decided to blog because jamie distracted me with the AE clearance things, and now is tempting me to spree with her, and waste money, when i've been wasting alot of money on FOOD and shoes and presents and random things )

and since we're on the topic of wasting money, let me show you the bikini i've fallen in love with!



i absolutely really really love the yellow hearts! and the green and blue ones too! :) but i like the yellow ones the most, ok, i like the whole bikini! so pretty!!!!! and i kinda need(ok want) a new swim suit. cause im getting bored of my stripey one. i still like it, but i could do with change.

RIGHT, this is the end of my aimless post. and im going back to revising! i should...
*mutters something about school being irritating and how i wasnt born with a harddisc like brains*

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home