give me a reason...

Friday, July 06, 2007

frenchwomandon'tgrowFAT

today is the 1st time in 5 years someone said i was fat.. incase you didnt see that,
yes, it's the f-a-t word. FAT
you may insist that im sad about this fact. but no!, infact, im super amused.
i can tell you that i love my food and i will keep on eating.

so i asked my sis, "am i fat?" and for the 1st time, she says, NO, you are gonna become bulimic if you say you are.crazy. and walked of incredulously. i was so stunned, coz she's always saying im fat to get me.

so if you need something to hurt me, don't use the fat method, coz it aint gona work! i'll just keep on drinking my choc sips and eating my crepes! :)

LOVE!end of attachments! ahahaha. *jumps around*
tho schools beginning. and im gonnaa have to CHIONG my studies. whatever. nomore attachments=happy jolene.

i'm not french :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home