give me a reason...

Monday, June 18, 2007

*reluctantlyblogging

I'm still too lazy to blog a proper entry.
so here goes nth.
went to sentosa, didnt change a shade. the tanning oil doesnt work! they should have those money back gurantee things. went for the luge, cause we had small kids with us. and the fish spa. it's one stress relieving place i must say. the endless tickling of the fish. let's just hope that people with hongkong feet don't go there. AHAHA the fish will choke, vomit, and faint, and die.
and i need to stop procrastinating and get down to the things i need to do. BADLY.
I WANT MY DAY TO MYSELF! MY ROTTING MY ASS OFF, and I WON'T TAKE PHONECALLS, just A.S. myself day. i sense it coming, soon. say maybe, i should go climb bukit timah hill,sit atop it and THINK.
ok i need sleep.








As I sink one more drink

I am running out of ink

I’m feeling void paranoid about every little thing

And I wonder if I tried to give up and say goodbye

If I’ll have the strength to leave

Cause I don’t have much time anymore

Stop pushing all your tragedies away

Each moment has got a lesson for the day

Take something with you

We can’t drag our heels in yesterdays

Oh these Saturdays

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home