give me a reason...

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

*rainfishes&buses



HAD so much fun that day. and boy is the video really funny now.

:)

today with this crazy bunch of hilarious people, we went to pig out at mad jack's again. the fish and chips is *OOmph* my tummy screams I LOVE! and after. i can't believe what we did.

we just sat at the busstop trying to decide where to go. we took forever. my house, westmall, jurong point, any bukit timah place, more icecream?apple strudel?

and suddenly this nice empty double decker comes along. and all of us just rushed up on impulse. LOVE doing things like just at the snap of a finger. it was such a nice peaceful sleeping ride. we sat at the front of the top (i've always loved double deckers ) and just watched the rain make pretty patterns in the puddles and grooving to my new cuban-remix tracks on my nano :)

happiness.

that was until this loud primary school boy came on the bus and made so much noise it woke me up, and chester claimed the small boy smelt like shit. the bitchy chestnut.

anw, whenever im with this 4madradicaldifferent people. i always laugh till my tummy and jaw muscles hurt.

and I'm Lovin' it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home