give me a reason...

Thursday, May 17, 2007

*theylisten

Yeah! it's finally recovered! im too lazy to go and edit previous posts and i cant anyway.

let me just write my nonsense here then.


i don't understand why some people just have the power to irritate me so easily. those around me should know that i don't get irritated very easily. But these certain persons always never fail to irritate me just by doing the simplest things. is it true that the closer the person is to you, the easier it is to get irritated , because you see the "not so nice" sides of that person so much more and also perhaps you expect more from them. ar whatever, a little time off will make everything fine again. time is everyone's bestfriend when it is slower.


here goes this long overdue thing. im in the mood :) here goes nothing!


Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/ habits/ little-known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird habits/ things/ little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks.


1. I don't like it when there are people blocking my path whereever, whenever, i will always have this urge to overtake them.


2. I get irritated when people hog things. even when the things are not mine. i somehow still get irritated that the person is not considerate to the owner of THAT thing he/she is hogging.


3. I like to have my nails done nicely and gain satisfaction from destroying them.


4. sometimes, i'm a cleanliness freak. i always have this period of time where i can't stand anything messy and start on this massive clearing cleaning trail.


5. hate it when others leave their things lying around (ahem* ahem* fe-cia)


6. i take an extremely long time to warm up to people.


7. i do not love little children in general. i only like smart ones that say funny stuff that make me laugh.


8. I like walking in the rain alone.


9. I adore feeling all sweaty like a pig after my 30min jog. even when im as wet as i came out from a shower.


10. I like nice guys. someone that doesnt draw me away from God, and someone that makes me feel happy ( and not as if i wasted my time) when in his company.


Who should do this?

Estella, simmy, Wanqiu jiejie, Stefpeng, Steph, genie, Jamie shen, oh forget it, anyone who wants to do this then.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home