give me a reason...

Friday, January 19, 2007

*rumblings,mumblings

i've FINISHED. well, most of my projects atleast. left with only pharmo and fon, as for cits, i'll take it as it comes. im pretty sure my group will conjuer something up impromptu and still come across fairly well.
after these, awhile for me to cool off, and then dive back into books to study for exams. I didn't know poly could bring out the mugger/nerd in someone. *grins*

these days, after school, i don't even feel like going out, just go straight home, soak in my strawberry bath for awhile then plop myself infront of the TV and watch movies. if i am out, i just want to get home asap.
it's so nice to not walk, not think, just soaking up sappy movie plots. storylines that make you see things from a different perspective, and make you wonder. stupid things from Amelie like, how many *** do you think are happening now, and why do people take pictures of themselves then tear them apart. various unthinkable reasons..
what would you do if you knew you had to die tommorrow, and how you would die. do you count things when you are bored? do some people really count how many strokes they brush their teeth every single day?
are you afraid of changes?

to add to the not going anywhere syndrome, i found the simple joy of shopping online. Thanks to my dear "aunty/cousin". i am even condsidering whether to start selling off my unwanted clothes and stuff.
now let me gush over someone. spotted him again in love wrecked. Jonathan Bennett! and he reminded me of how GORGEOUS he was in mean girls too.. my new love. take the back seat chad. HA. :)

i know, mindless insipidious teen gushing tendencies. But oh well, alittle bit of stress reduction doesn't kill.

*Love is measured by its

endurance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home