give me a reason...

Monday, December 18, 2006

*sonearyetsofar

This post, marks the 1st day of my attachment..
1 down, 8 to go.

i think it should go quite well, considering i like the people i'm with =D
the are a lively bunch, and even the staff nurses are not bad. cept for that grouchy old woman at the recept. hope you get fat and wrinkly.

i can see SENTOSA from my room that i'm posted to!!!
Groans. what torture.
i just wanna be in sentosa on the beach baking. but i can only look at it from afar!
nvm. i shall be positive and think. if i'm on PM shift, i'll get to see the merlion shooting lasers with it's eyes at me.
it loves me.

funny thing was at the place where i least expect to see exclassmates, i saw wenhua 4L1's beloved chairperson who's also having some work attachment thing at SGH with AC and Sahira(prob visiting)! haha. not together, but separately during my lunch break.


Well, gota slp now. coz i have to wake up at 5.15am! i'm like a morning person *rolls eyes*

Christmas's coming!!
=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home