give me a reason...

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

*throughmyeyes

At different points of life, people want different amount of attention.
new born to about 10yearsold- alot of attention(necessary) ,slowly reducing.
11yearsold to about 16yearsold- leave me alone, and don't you dare bother me/talk to me stage
17yearsold to maybe 25yearsold-HEAPloads of attention when wanted(commanded) and leave me alone at PMSive times
25yearsold to maybe 65yearsold-normal stage. can do with or without attention. healthy amount needed still, but not excessive.
65yearsold onwards- wants attention again, sometimes become unreasonable to acertain they still have a stand in the family.
conclusion: people are pretty much a bunch of attention yearning things huh.
disclaimer: everything said in this post might not be accurate. it's just that i've been observing things around me , and this is what i saw, simply.
*********************************************
when you get beyond the fear, you suddenly feel a sense of freedom. True?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home