give me a reason...

Monday, January 01, 2007

*first

attempted to go play badminton in the morning, failed to wake up.
fruits for breakfast. love that :) tomatoes, grapes, apples, kiwis
dimsum for lunch. wore my ali baba pants.
went to jamie's house after, and went shopping! :)
finally got mum's christmas present. i know im slow.
went home to change to swimwear
went swimming!
ate again :)
i love macademia nuts. secret food to win my heart :Pp(nah it aint tht easy)
food.
home :)
nice relaxing start to the year.
off to catch tht drama now!
the mirror needs polishing anw.

says it all

ur turn


she looks so cute in that jumper thing. haha

disgusting sister made me open my mouth to show the har kow.



pretty water marbled nails! courtesy of jamie! look for her if you want them too!


har kow!! eat somemore ar, jermaine. :P

sugar anyone?


mummy showing her satisfaction about her newly rebonded hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home