give me a reason...

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

*SMILE

woke up.felt happy.thought of the things i'm going to do over the past few weeks.panicked when i remembered i still had one more paper.grabbed my notes and started flipping through them in the car.dad said stuff about how children nowadays are so last minute.i was happy 'cause i heard a nice song "Something Stupid".had earworm of that song the whole entire day.sat for last paper.finished the one hour paper in like 15mins.flipped paper thousands of times half trying to look like im checking, half pretending to look busy.was very very over the moon when the lecturers finally collected the papers and we were FREE!. went to town w Eugenie.love shopping on a weekday where there is like no one.got stuff!. took neoprint.super lian, but who cares. neoprint machines sucks your energy. refueled at central.nice fried rice,chicken,and sweet,salty,sour plum lime drink.shopped somemore.open season.saw so many nice stuff. wanted to sleep already. got on the bus.fell asleep on some random guy who didn't even try to wake me up. was uber embarrassed and apologized gazillion times.super glad my stop was next.quicky got off. reached home. more food. happiness :)
************************************************

I know I stand in line until you think

You have the time to spend an evening with me

And if we go someplace to dance

I know that there's a chance you won't be leaving with me

And afterwards we drop into a quiet little place

And have a drink or two......

And then I go and spoil it all by saying

Something stupid like I love you


I can see it in your eyes that you despise

The same old lines you heard the night before......

And though it's just a line to you for me it's true......

And never seemed so right before

I practice everyday to find some clever lines

To say to make the meaning come true......

But then I think I'll wait until the evening gets late

And I'm alone with you


The time is right your perfume fills my head......

The stars get red and on the nights so blue......

And then I go and spoil it all by saying

Something stupid like I love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home