give me a reason...

Thursday, November 16, 2006

*where'd you go

my energy just seems to be seeping out from me, and no matter how many hours of sleep i get, it just doesn't refill.

Went shopping today, but for the first time in a long time, it wasn't one bit enjoyable. Wasn't too happy with my shopping buddy. i mean who stands outside the shop and waits for you when you are supposed to go shopping TOGETHER! i don't know why, but that irritated me a lot.i have this thing against the i wait for you outside the shop thing. so i made noise. and we started quarreling. in the end, the shopping mood just disappeared and even when i saw that pair of heels that i have been eyeing for a long time, i just didnt feel like buying or walking around anymore. and then she said it was a waste of her time, and said that i should just go shop with my friends. i think i really should. anyway, it's just a waste of time shopping together huh.

Thanks to my dear sis though. she tried cheering me up intentionally or non intentionally. appreciated.
but i was already in a very bad mood. so didn't help much.


Went to the Doulos book shop ship thing today, and bought a jazz CD so that cheered me up abit. just abit. Maybe i should go travelling around the world one day after i've made enough money and am matured enough! =D


Tomorrow will be a better day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home