give me a reason...

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

*Jeux d'eufant

Thanks to my dear classmate, i watched this really great french movie.
and i TEARED!! omg. so embarrassing! i think my body is going through some weird hormonal period.. ( no, it's not that time of the month)
anw, now im hooked onto foreign films with hot guys, pretty girls, and a un-cliched storyline.
Elliot! show me more! :) and HAPPY 18th too! (tho you probably won't read this :)

anw, back to normal english movies.
i can't help but the notice. what's up with the titles? they're all THE something
The Guardian
The Prestige
The Departed
The Covenant
and they do NOT appeal to me :)

can't wait for these 2 movies to open! i WILL Watch!





















They look good, no?
:)


now back to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home