give me a reason...

Saturday, October 21, 2006

*thingofepast?

I tried to really hard,
but somehow the distance's too great,
or you don't have the time ,
or you simply just don't bother anymore.
It really saddens me to see a friendship
that used to be so tight and in-dispensable
suddenly becoming just another thing of the past
that we just remember every now and then.
willourworldsstillcollide?
I really treasure this thing that we had and i really hope you do too.
First week of school. One word to describe it: DRAINING.
why does school have to start at all? i really haven't had enough. Thank God for this tuesday's holiday though.
really a life saver :)
so, my resolution for semester2: WORK REALLY HARD TO ACHIEVE MY GPA GOAL :)
jolene can do it, atleast try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home