give me a reason...

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

*ladywiththelamp


at times like these i really doubt myself.
the confidence blow is the biggest thing.
i ask myself again whether i should really pursue and continue what i've already started.
if i do, this becomes my life.
risking myself towards a legal battle everyday, one simple mistake and you're blackmarked forever.
people lose their faith in you.
you lose faith in yourself.

but i know he'll never give up on me
he's constantly my pillar of strength.
it's only at times like these where i forsake him does everything go wrong.
remind me to keep praying.

Thank God it's my off day tomorrow.
i really really really cant wait for all these to come to an end.
:(

1 Comments:

Blogger estella said...

awww dear! its been so long since you last posted. but thank god i still check back to ur mouldy cheese very often. hahaha. i know what u mean.. but i guess God already has his plans for us? :) so don't lose faith or be upset! we can rack our brains over our future career choice once you're done with internship kkz. hahaha i need to talk it through with someone! i am like a lost sheep la dey. :(

enjoy your off day! love you!

February 4, 2009 at 7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home