give me a reason...

Thursday, January 08, 2009

*my lost

MY IPOD DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:(((((((((((((((((((((((

just a simple light drop from less than 30cm and it's gone. just like that.

now i'll have more busrides where i'll have to sing to myself in my mind,
i'll read more books instead of music,
my hearing will improve (hopefully),
i can eavesdrop of people.

the 1st generation nano has been with me for 4years! im reluctant to just chuck it into the bin, although it doesnt work anymore, it does have memories attached to it, just like every other thing that you've kept with you for awhile.

should i buy a new mp3 player?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes you should, 4 years? so long?

January 8, 2009 at 5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home