give me a reason...

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

*theuglycouldbebeautiful

the point of this entry is just to show that im still ALIVE! and that it is still in my capacity to attempt to be ugly (ofcourse always accompanied by my one and only tall sis) :) action hero comic strip-im too lazy to do. can the tall sis pls do it ? :) 3more weeks, 4more days, to a happier me!!!
i want an angmoh bf! (ok random spurts of nonsense) actually i think the only reason for that spurt of nonsense is so i can marry that guy, and shift to some place with the fourseasons, and wear boots and trench coats, and have excuses to buy clothes for the fourseasons. alright enough of nonsense.
proper update soonest! i kinda promise :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger estella said...

hi my dear!

i'm glad you finally spurted out some nonsense here! HAHAHA :D anyways, i am too lazy too but what's new right! HAHA. can't wait can't wait for internship to end!

AND I THINK YOU STILL LOOK HAWTT (in paris hilton lingo)when you're attempting to be ugly! how now brown cow. i wanna marry a big snuggly angmoh cook and he can cook me meals by the seaside while i bring him large seashells to decorate the table. OKAY I AM SUPER DREAMING ALREADY. hahahaha k BAI. euu DAI! HAHAHAAH TWIT ALERT!

December 2, 2008 at 8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home