give me a reason...

Thursday, January 31, 2008

*thewayiam

'cause there are photos, i shall update (:
photos give me the motivation to update my blog when im not lazy because it makes my blog colourful! and colours make me happy. it's like some drug . nothing above is bimbotic. it must be scientifically proven somewhere, somehow.
WINNIE'S WEDDING!
im not looking forward to the marrying ceremony thing 'cause you gota keep on smiling for photos, and after awhile, your smile becomes all plastic looking. but winnie's pretty anyway! :)

DG girls :)


our quiet peaceful abode amongst the bustle, conveniently next to the dustbin



SINGAPORE ARTS MUSEUM

guess what time we were there.haha

we couldn't take pictures in the museum, so this is our attempt to be an installation.



past meets present


this girl is constantly retarded :) but WE LOVE her

but i might love this more





Sky's pretty!


ellie is just tired, don't mind her.


I LOVE camwhoring with girlfriends :)

i do not LOVE NR. it sucks

im happy 'cause i don't have school tmr :)

i need to go running badly.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home