give me a reason...

Friday, November 30, 2007

*toiletpaperwrappings

we went to catch this! was so looking foward to understanding the mummification process in detail. all the thing said in relation to the process was,

"there are many secrets that the last priest brought to his tomb with him." =S

but we still got to sit in that dome thing, which is still pretty cool :)


everyone say awwwww.

stacy's mum has got it going on, coz GENIE's hot and you're not.

i know there's no link. but whatever.

the reason why we were at the science centre,

space ice cream and all.

we just have to ok?


the bunch. chester and elliott, wake up!



eugenie's long hands couldnt keep the zoom away



the tube?

my fave shot :)

LONG HANDS!!! fishball was down there.

AIYA, Genie's just good with kids. unlike me. HAHAH

now for the other photos,and random things

sammy,you can be my fave yellow girl!
we gota stop taking photos on buses with bad lighting! cam whore like crazy on tuesday at dempsey! :) we must


this is my sister who carries a pandan leaf plant around the supermarket. MAN,were people staring :) :)


pretty cupcakes makes me exercise my face muscles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home