give me a reason...

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

*happyhappyhappy


THEY ARE OVER!!!!


oh yes oh yes! im so happy! for now :)
im so gonna rest.. i need to ..
i need to top up on my eye masks, to counter my finelines and dark circles formed over this term. :P


and my voice sounds like i smoked for like the last 18 years of my life or smth. BAH hate my throat, i want my voice BACK!


OH, and i also gotta meet up w people.
ESPECIALLY DED ( you happy now, i promise k?)


christmas's COMING!:)

Major camwhoring ahead don't look if not bothered.

baby tell me where'd you get your body from , tell me where'd you get your body from




GOLD GOLD




DONUTS=happiness+fats(but happiness overwrites fats)




SUSHI!

she was patient today :P


we say




lights are pretty




orchard is really pretty. i like.



the gate to my house. as if.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home