give me a reason...

Monday, January 07, 2008

*justtofillintheblank

and so i refuse to do the year end reflection thing.

what i think about what i did is to be kept offline and so that i can work on it myself :)



I WANT TO GO AND DONATE BLOOD!


this year for the 1st time ever.coz im scared of needles. and i just need to get over it.


and I WANT TO GO ON THE GMAX THING with lala n matt!


and i feel like eating Phish food now for some weird unexplained reason.



i'm random i know.

Swing, swing, swing. From the tangles of......



so there's a thin line between shallow and simple


and being easily drawn into the things of this world


but i will continue to struggle and fight constantly to stay with Him and not let the world draw me towards it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home