give me a reason...

Friday, April 27, 2007

*shockshockme


life has never been better
although im still down with fever and an inflamed throat
and the pile of projects and presentations coming down on me
im feeling extremely happy

don't ask me why,
maybe it's the overdosing on mika's happy pill songs
or meeting old friends
or being able to wake up at 1pm today coz i was sick
or because we had that conversation and now my head feels so much more clearer :)

a few days back i suddenly had this very strong urge to get attached,
to have someone i could rely on almost 24/7
and not get bored off
and could call to just go take walks in the park or just stare at things passing by with
but i reminded myself, that i might not be good enough and i still need time to mature more.
ah well, im not out of love like eugenie tho.
i guess it's the convenience of it all that lures me

LOVE EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE AROUND ME :)
thank God for his ever plenteous blessings.

Makeover shoot

what can i say to make you feel the same way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home