give me a reason...

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

*mundanityrocks

everyday is normal. if not for the funny things that happens in school, i might not even drag myself to school! Thank God for anie(stef), genie, ellie (she'll kill me :P), and chestnut!
OMG. chestnut is a confirmed HIMBO! i was talking about this mushroom that bursts when you eat it- there really is such a thing ok? if only you'd follow your mum to the supermarket more often- and he somehow linked it to his working out and how he feels like sometimes his muscles work till they feel like bursting! that's before laughing at my mushroom of course.

and Ellie made me love mushrooms EVEN more not that i didnt already love them. did you know they are like minus calories!? i still can't get over that fact! it's like ur body will burn more calories digesting them then the calories mushroom contain. and she got me addicted to this pen capping game on her PSP. obsessive thing.
i know all of the above sounds Bimbotic. but it totally makes sense.

anw, as i was telling stef
i think all guys our age should spend more time concentrating on their studies and like grow more! so that i'll have more eligible guys to choose from. what's wrong with people and the getting attached thing. it like happens in WAVES. like there's this period, everyone starts getting emo and together. it half amuses and and half annoys me. i don't know which one more.

ok stop talking nonsense already.

i can't wait for my junk food/ movie thing with my sis tmr.




as i sit and watch the snow
fall down
i don't miss you at all
do i deceive myself


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home