give me a reason...

Thursday, April 19, 2007

*randomization

YEah my 1st photoshop collage! :)


so pardon me if it's like ugly

my tall sis rocks!! thank you for teaching me photoshop!!!



and i have more piano students now!!

this only spells two things! terrorise students and MONEY. HAHA

Joking. teaching for the experience which i think is really important.

i want to do PILATES!!! im so so gonna sign up soon.






School life is mundane and dull. if not for the people, i think i'll really really hate going to school and i won't even be able to drag myself out of bed. :)


im too lazy to blog real thoughts in my blog. another day.

as i said school life sucks and drains your energy. give me another month of holidays pls.

a year would be better.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home