give me a reason...

Monday, April 09, 2007

*LOVEallaround

Had the day to myself. Well, half a day, till my sis came back from school and i had to bring her to see the doctor. Apparently she's sick with flu and phelgm (i've always been fascinated with the spelling of this word. can't they make it simpler? like flem. since ph=f and the g is silent. who says english is straight-forward) and the doctor was like, if you need an MC just call ok? so which idiot would say NO to an MC. my sister decided to self appoint to give her a day off school, so she's not going tmr :)


another thing, my daddy can't tell the difference between a peach tart and an egg tart!! HILARIOUS. he called home wanting to buy supper for us from the petrol kiosk, so i asked for a peach tart. he came home with a paper bag. so i was wondering who in the right mind would pack 2 peach tarts into a paper bag small enough to fit one only. AND i realised he took egg tarts! funny Daddy. so when i asked him, dad what did you buy? he stared at the tart for awhile and went EGG TARTS! so now you tell me.

i'm still craving for my peach tarts.


i want to just while my holidays at home doing absolutely nothing and bumming around. THE JOYS of being able to be a bum :)
also, another thought disturbed me today. my aunt reminded me a few days ago how not only my sister would follow me and use me as a role model. and that i had to be very careful of my actions, because my bad habits might be repeated many times over. not by me, but by the younger ones around me. It's already bad enough having to make sure that i don't set bad examples for my sister, but even for my cousins? WHOA. that's kind of a heavy burden. i mean, im so used to how i act, sit, eat, or even the stupid things i do.don't go all see "jolene this , jolene that". i don't think twice if say i wanted to do that snapping the straw thing with a clap that my sister taught me. i didnt realise doing it infront of my younger cousins at the lunch table, it would be copied. so im gona have to continue being the GOOD Jolene infront of the younger ones. As for that one cousin, i hope she'll be able to set her priorities straight for her age. i'll continue to pray for her, praying for her safety, and her maturity level. Hopefully her actions are not due to the fact that she feels lonely at home as she has almost no one to turn to to confide in. So, dear cousin, if you know im refering to you. remember, you can always talk to me ok? :) i'll continue to TRY to be that "role model" that all the adults think i should be, but i never really am on the inside. HA
*does that class 95 fm advert,sticks the tongue stud out action*
And jolene must stop spending cash. I'm broke!! what with my FCUK jeans. BUT it was a good deal!! people like me never let a good deal past! ARRRRR.. tmr, im gona spend like almost none. cept on food. Ok budget 20. I'M GONNA DO IT! *determined*


Oh ya, and im probably going to India again! haha this time NORTH india. for holiday. not to work. and hopefully to stay in nice bugless hotels that serve american breakfasts and international buffets with the odd curry meal. not curry meals the whole time.
Mum's convinced im gonna marry an indian, what with my 20sets-10sets=10sets of bangles thing and indian "I AM THE DESIGNER" dress. I was thinking it aint that bad. That lucky indian man must be either one of the 41 millionaires in india, OR, he owns a mercedes convertible. that silver one i saw in orchard with someone. OR he's a pilot, OR he cooks really nice curry that i won't get sick off. it'll be best if he was all of the above.

JOKING. i'm not all that shallow. haha .

i want to marry that nice Godly man who makes me happy. that God has already put in place for me (:




It's funny how i don't feel a thing at all ,
it's been.. 2weeks?
specially how i felt funny when i haven't heard from you for a day or two.
ow, i just feel clear headed and HAPPY even.
knew right from the start it would never get anywhere anyway,
so why did i waste my time?
I like it now. much better. without you,
clouding my perception of everything.
trying to change my perception of you.
anyway, we don't have much to say.
so goodriddance,thanks.
there are much better friends around me.
Thank God for shedding light
continue being unavailable please.
you'll still be acknowledged,but it'll never be the same
:)

Happiness has been pursued.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home