give me a reason...

Thursday, February 08, 2007

*addictedtowuzun

i realised that when im too comfortable. ie,in the comfort of my own home, i can't study. All the distractions start screaming at me to go to them. the computer, the TV, the FOOD, the bed, the sofa, the.......... thank God eugenie accompanied me to the library today to study and i finally finished studying FON!! joy to the world!!! but downer is that i havent started on pharmo, oh well, i will start, SOON after i finish one episode of that drama. ESTELLA NG ar, u die, you got me started on this. and now i'm addicted to it like how little kids love sweets.


i will study after this


i will study after this


i will study after this




LET's do the yoga-lates!


i love my tall sis, but i like her PANDA better :)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home