give me a reason...

Friday, October 13, 2006

*lastofslacking


Yesterday, being thursday, i ended up eating w estella @ Island Creamery! the nice apple pie again! I could probably eat 3 MORE!! =DAnd then the 'i feel like towning' mood struck, and so we went to town, although i was in a racerback, shorts and slippers, But oh well, who cares, this is Singapore, where people don't really dress up, so i guess i wasn't the only slack one around =DBought nice purplish shades(this time with UV protection!) and a 20bucks dress which was supposedly 59.90 or something. SUper hAPPY! thanks estella for pointing or rather digging the dress out! =D

And today, was shopping day with MUMMY!=D went to city hall and had crepes @ raffles city first. Uber good! my stomach invites them! and we went, what else, SHOPPING! first we walked around city hall. Think im super picky with things, i couldn't even find a pair of shoes that i was satisfied with. oh well.. After, i went on my maiden voyage to VIvo city! ARgh!! it's like my heaven lar!! so many shops that i LOVE. and the clothes rock.(no, i didnt find shoes), bought many many things!! I so have to go back again.haven't finished walking the place.
I was late to meet stef!!!
SORRY STEFFY!!!
i was like 1/2 hour late.. the muddle headed me. i felt so guilty after.
SORRY AGAIN!!
i shall treat you drink when school reopens.
Had class outing/dinner at pizza hut! Food, GOOD again!:)
was actually quite ok. just that i had to be reminded over and over again that school's reopening in two days time :( sadness!!
so now instead of thinking where to go to during the day, my mind shall be switched to, what to study, what assignment to complete, and where to go when school's over! haha
LOVE-lay
i shall make the most of my last two days of holidays, and enjoy myself in the island of sand, sun and sea!=D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home