give me a reason...

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

*of random facts or "facts"

eeeeeeks! I might sticky tape my mouth nose and ears while i sleep now. Makes me wonder if the 8 spiders statistic actually includes those mountain people who actually have spiders as part of their daily cuisine/delicacies. 

COUNTDOWN: 2 MORE DAYS! GAH.
and i've yet to vacuum pack my mountain of clothes that's been successfully dumped in the luggage. I guess that being able to finalize what to bring over is already an achievement in it's own right.

So gonna miss so many of my loves! and i ALREADY do miss some a whole lot although i'm not even gone yet.

P.S. firefox sarrkss it doesnt allow me to upload pictures. seems like i have to keep my safari and not delete :S

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Firefox is good okayyyy

July 10, 2009 at 7:46 AM  
Anonymous FELICIAAA said...

heyyo sisshi! :D i love the super single bed HOHOHO((:

July 13, 2009 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger Jo*Lene said...

ok. fine firefox is fairly good.

and MEISHI dont make my bed smelly
I'LL KILL YOU WHEN I GET BACK. dont mess up my room i tell you... BAH. a few more months ONLY.

July 13, 2009 at 7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home