give me a reason...

Friday, March 13, 2009

*myotherformofexercise


while trying to get most of my shopping done in probably one of my last free weekdays before i throw myself back into money-making mode or in the mother's terms- gaining new experiences and exposure (as if this will be of much help to my future career, and it's not as if i havent had enough exposure from dealing with all the crappy things in hospitals) anyway, back on track, i realised the main reason for me not being able to get what i want despite having thronged almost the whole of town for the past few weeks. i don't know what i want anymore!


atfirst i started off with a vague idea of what i wanted. when i saw the perfect one, i flipped the price tag over and it scared my wallet into hiding. so i lowered my standards abit, but somehow the 2nd perfect one didnt show or rather wasn't up to standard. so again i lowered my standards and now i've come to the point where i don't know what i want anymore. so perhaps this is why girls never get bored of shopping. they try to find the "perfect"one , but actually we've got absolutely no idea what we want. we're just waiting for it to pop out like magic right infront of us. AH, the mindless wondering.


disclaimer: ok maybe not all girls. i think it's just me :(

3 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

actually, i think we just want everything lah. haha.
I'M BACK!! and sick.

March 15, 2009 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger Jo*Lene said...

OHOH! WHERE ARE YOU! ????? IM LIKE GG TO MSG YOU NOW! sick ? :(

March 15, 2009 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger estella said...

oh man simmy what happened?

March 15, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home