give me a reason...

Friday, April 04, 2008

*blubber

i feel so fat now due to the amount of unwholesome food i consumed today. shall illustrate with a food log.

Breakfast: woke up late (10.30) so i just had a nectarine and drank milk :) I LOVE sleeping more than 8 hours. it makes me feel all satisifed,but my mum will lecture me about wasting half a day.

IN between: i felt hungry so i opened a packet of this orea waffle biscuit thing. it's so addictive, i ate like 10 or maybe more at , like my hand was on autopilot. maybe because i was reading.

Lunch: Cooked wedges,terriyaki chicken, cheese sausages, and salad in preparation of my dear aunty/cousin JAMIE's arrival for the day of slacking around my house.

i ate the addictive oreo thing again.

then, cooked the rest of the chicken cheese sausages because it was just so darn good, and im a sucker for cheese. and the both of us gobbled it down.

the leftover from chinese new year (yes, i know it was long ago) love letters thing caught my eye, so i opened the sinful container and gobbled quite a few down maybe more than 5 but less than 10 ?

the addictive oreo thing AGAIN!! this oreo thing is out to make me all fat i tell you!

Jamie raided my fridge and found the baking dark chocolate chips! so we ate that. BAH.. so much calories, but it was so GOOD. ADORE dark chocolate. it's like bitter sweet which i think is like perfect.

Dinner: fish fillet, rice, veg and soup

and finally supper: swensen's choc fondue and french fries!!

if i ate like that everyday, which i have been doing for the past one week almost every alternate day, i'd be super size me.

GAH.. i need to complain about the fats. don't you dare tell me im not.

im gonna swim ALOT tomorrow. im determined :)

this post is completely pointless because i just needed to rant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home