give me a reason...

Friday, March 14, 2008

*whendrinkingmighthelp

THE ATTACHMENTS ARE OVER :)
Results are out, and i don't wanna say more about them.
Let's just put it that so much more work needs to be done, and i've got to concentrate on my core modules more intensely, because after looking at the credit points, it's evident that my core modules pulled me down by SO MUCH. i shall push on :(

2nd point is, i HEREBY PROCLAIM that my holidays are BURNT.
i start my temp work on monday :( it's some admin work stuff, the office is like at jurong.

good point - i earn $$$$
bad point - no slacking for me, no endless meeting up with friends, no stay at home and do nothing days, no waking up late......
ARGH.. don't like.. im gonna find a way to get out of the job, and have atleast oneweek to myself, i'll see
hope the people there are nice.. and the food will be good. food is vital to determining whether or not i will be happy too.
i can meet friends for dinner i guess...
and i gotta book BW. i'll do it tmr or monday!(fyi to the 3 concerned with this matter)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home